- Dining Services
- Specific Schedule
- Sun, Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat 10:15-6:30
- Regular Full-Time
- Village Center
- USD $13.00/Hr.
- USD $17.00/Hr.
$500 Sign-On Bonus, details will be discussed during the interview.
- Prepares food to order in a fast paced environment.
- Prepares ingredients for hot production following recipes and/or direction from supervisors.
- Responsible for preparation of finished products as assigned, utilizing the highest culinary standards and in accordance with recipes.
- Interacts with team members, residents and guests in a friendly, helpful and professional manner.
- Maintains food production service areas in a neat, clean, safe and sanitary manner.
- Follows all regulatory requirements as mandated by state, federal and local agencies.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma desirable, or GED.
- Must acquire a food handlers certificate from the local Health Department with in 30 days of employment.
- Able to compute basic mathematical equations
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Two or more years’ of culinary experience preferred
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be able to stand or walk for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and stretch frequently throughout the day.
- Moderate to heavy physical effort needed infrequently.
- Manual dexterity for preparing food.
- Ability to use standard industrial kitchen appliances.
- May be exposed to extreme temperatures (freezers and stoves-range burners) for short periods of time.
- May be exposed to industrial cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to lift and or move up to 50 pounds independently.
- Requires visual and hearing acuity.