- Specific Schedule
- Tuesday thru Saturday 9pm to 5:30am OVERNIGHT SHIFT
- Regular Full-Time
- Healthcare Center
- USD $11.00/Hr.
- USD $12.50/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a full-time over-night Laundry Aide. This position includes our full-time benefits package detailed below.
- The Laundry Aide is responsible for carrying out the normal laundry activity procedures in a safe and efficient manner.
- Employee is required to be courteous at all times.
- Employee is required to have a neat appearance and to be in uniform at all times.
What Our Employees Say:
"Friendship Village Tempe is a great place to work. From the time you come in to work until the time you leave it is genuine experience. Everyone works together as one to make sure the residents of this community feel right at home." — Current Employee posted on Indeed, Environmental Services Department
Education & Experience
- Previous experience in laundry services preferred.
- Experience dealing with the general public would be an asset.
- Requires use of good judgment in following policy and procedures.
- Employee should have the ability to perform routine tasks and changing situations and to make independent decisions when such action warrants.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be able to push, pull or lift 50 pounds, such as carts, vacuum cleaners, furniture.
- Strenuous pulling, pushing, wrenching motion while vacuuming or mopping may be required.
- Must be capable of working in the extreme heat during the summer months.
- May be exposed to occasional unsanitary conditions, contaminated linens, unpleasant odors, chemicals, uncomfortable heat and verbal abuse from residents.
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time, climb, bend and do extensive walking.
- Flow of work and type of duties require flexibility and normal mental and visual demand much of the time.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer full-time employees benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan – with Company Match
- Life / Disability Insurance
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Trip Reduction Program
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off