- Specific Schedule
- Monday - Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm
- Regular Full-Time
- Village Center
- USD $13.00/Hr.
- USD $17.00/Hr.
- This position is responsible for maintaining the grounds in accordance with the annual schedule; using equipment such as trimmers, blowers, chain saws etc., in a safe and proper manner under limited and/or minimum supervision.
- Possess knowledge and an understanding to trim shrubs and trees.
- Possess knowledge of irrigation installation and be able to trouble-shoot existing irrigation, including valves and clocks, laying brick boarders, power sprayer, planting of annual flowers, shrubs and trees under minimum supervision.
- Possess knowledge of herbicide spraying on various types of weeds safely and with in state laws.
Education & Experience
- 2 Years experience working grounds.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. diploma is desired
- Must Have a current valid Arizona driver's license.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Job demands may require working weekends, holidays, and/or any shift. Employee may be required to work overtime as directed by the department work load and staffing.
- Must be able to walk long distances and at times may be required to bend, stoop or crouch, and climb ladders.
- Must be capable of working in the extreme heat during the summer months.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions