- Specific Schedule
- Monday thru Friday 7am to 3:30pm
- Regular Full-Time
- Village Center
- USD $11.00/Hr.
- USD $12.00/Hr.
- An entry-level position to maintain assigned areas in a clean, sanitary, safe, orderly and attractive manner in accordance with established guidelines and policies as directed by a manager/supervisor.
- Employee will assure the highest degree of cleanliness and sanitation is maintained at all times under limited supervision.
- Employee is required to be courteous at all times.
- Employee is required to have a neat appearance and to be in uniform at all times.
Education & Experience
- Must have knowledge of housekeeping practices and must have a comprehensive understanding of all cleaning chemicals, etc.
- Requires use of judgment to follow instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Routine duties involve various procedures, including time management.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be capable of lifting up to 65 pounds and be able to clean approximately 7895 square feet in an eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to stand and walk most of the working day, as well as reaching, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling.
- Must be able to climb ladders, make turns, stoop, crouch and bend while performing such tasks as cleaning walls and floors.
- Must be capable of working in the extreme heat during the summer months.
- May be exposed to the elements of weather (heat, cold, rain, dust, noise, fumes), unsanitary conditions and a variety of toxic chemicals.
- Muscle strains a possibility.
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team.