Hot Prep Cook - Village Center
- Dining Services
- Specific Schedule
- 11:45AM - 8:30PM - Mon - Sun /days vary including weekends and holidays
- Regular Full-Time
- Village Center
- USD $10.50/Hr.
- USD $13.00/Hr.
$500 Sign-On Bonus, details will be discussed during the interview.
- Prepares ingredients for hot and cold production following recipes and/or directions from supervisors.
- Responsible for preparation of finished products as assigned, utilizing the highest culinary standards and in accordance with recipes.
- Interacts with team members, residents and guests in a friendly, helpful and professional manner.
- Maintains food production service areas in a neat, clean, safe and sanitary manner.
- Follows all regulatory requirements as mandated by state, federal and local agencies.
- Works in a dish room one shift per week.
Education & Experience
- Customer service and food service experience is preferred.
- High School Graduate or GED is preferred.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Two or more years related experience.
- Must acquire a food handler's card within 30 days of hire.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be able to stand or walk for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and stretch frequently throughout the day.
- Moderate to heavy physical effort needed infrequently.
- Manuel dexterity for preparing food.
- Ability to use standard industrial kitchen appliances.
- May be exposed to extreme temperatures (freezer and stoves-range burners) for short periods of time.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds independently.
- Requires visual and hearing acuity.