- Specific Schedule
- Monday thru Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
- PRN/On Call
- Healthcare Center
- USD $14.00/Hr.
- USD $16.50/Hr.
- The Hospitality Coordinator will provide support to the Nursing, Social Services, and Admissions departments as directed in the Health Care Center.
- This position will also help ensure all residents, guests and vendors that enter the Health Care Center have a positive experience while at Friendship Village.
- This position maintains chart orderliness including but not limited to filing completed forms, answers phones for the assigned floor, arranges resident appointments, assists social services with admissions and discharges, and assists nursing with daily task, and other items as directed by the Supervisor.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience in health related field highly desirable.
- Knowledge of psychosocial and medical terminology.
- Able to work independently without supervision as needed.
- Experience using web based computer applications including Microsoft Office based programs and processing skills; with the ability to learn new programs as needed.
- Flexible, reliable, organized, self-directed, and detail oriented within the work environment.
- Able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, despite frequent distractions or interruptions.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Use sound judgment with the ability to react in a positive and spontaneous manner, to evaluate and respond appropriately to the needs of residents, staff, visitors and vendors.
- Have good manual dexterity for computer input and typing.
- Able to work well under pressure, relate to a variety of personalities and handle a multiplicity of tasks.
- Requires continuous mental and visual attention to diversified operations.
- Able to function efficiently despite frequent distractions and interruptions.
- Able to stoop, bend and reach in order to access files or charts.
- Able to sit for approximately 80% of the shift.
- Able to move throughout the building and grounds as needed throughout the day.
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Requires visual and hearing acuity.
- May be exposed to communicable diseases, and blood and body fluids that may contain HIV and/or HBV.
- May be exposed to cleaning chemicals and offensive odors.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer On-call/PRN employees a benefits package including:
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off
- Employee Awards Programs