Fine Dining Server
- Dining Services
- Specific Schedule
- Tue-Sat 330pm-9:30pmSunday 930am -4:00pm
- Regular Part-Time
- Village Center
- USD $13.00/Hr.
- USD $15.00/Hr.
- Provides high quality friendly service to residents and guest of F.V.T. at scheduled meals and special events.
- Assist in maintaining the Fireside and food service areas are in a neat, clean, safe and sanitary manner.
- Learn core menu items and specials and working knowledge of Wine, Beer, and Liquor.
- Serves meals in a sequence according to the dining guidelines.
- Maintain a clean professional appearence at all times.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- 3 Months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must acquire a food handler’s card within 30 days.
- Minimum of 19 years of age
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Walk, sit, stoop, climb, kneel, crouch, crawl or balance.
- Frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
- Requires visul and hearing acuity.
- Maybe exposed to cleaning chemicals and offensive orders.
- Practice good oral and personal hygiene.