- Dining Services
- Specific Schedule
- Varied Days 2:00PM - 10:00PM
- PRN/On Call
- Village Center
- USD $10.50/Hr.
- USD $11.76/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a Dishwasher to work PRN/On-call as needed.
- Wash and store all dishes and equipment in accordance with specified procedures.
- Maintain the dish room in a neat, clean and sanitary manner.
- Keep floors clean and dry.
- Maintain clean drains in kitchen areas.
- Assemble, operate and clean dish machine every 2 hours or as needed.
- Maintain water hardness log, dish machine temp logs.
- Removal of garbage and recyclables as needed.
- Clean cooking equipment, including ovens, grills and all cooking tools.
- Assist cooks as requested.
- Perform any duties as requested by Chefs or Kitchen Lead Cook.
- Able to follow oral and written direction.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D. is desired.
- Must obtain a food handlers certificate from the Department of Health within 30 days of hire.
- No experience needed.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Able to stand, bend, walk and perform all physical duties for the duration of a 8 hour sift.
- Must be able to work in a hot and/or humid environment.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer On-call/PRN employees a benefits package including:
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off
- Employee Awards Programs