- Assisted Living
- Specific Schedule
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat. 2p-6a
- Regular Full-Time
- USD $11.00/Hr.
- USD $13.50/Hr.
500.00 sign on bonus. Details during interview.
- Asisst residents with dressing, grooming, eating, bathing, toileting and exercising under the supervision of a designated licensed nurse or the Assisted Living Manager/ Nurse Manager Adhere to all Nunnenkamp Policies and Procedures.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma/G.E.D., 18 years of age or older, and 3 months experience (experience can be in a training/volunteer setting, education can substitute experience).
- Caregiver certified in Supervisory, Personal and Directed Care levels by an instructor licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Maintain CPR certification and First Aid training specific to adults.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- May be exposed to blood/body fluids, which may contain HIV and/or HBV;
- Must be able to transport residents via wheelchair, pushing up to 150 lbs.
- Able to transfer, lift/position a resident up to 125 lbs.
- Able to stoop, bend, stretch, squat, stand, walk up to 90% of the work day.
- May be subjected to offensive odors/combative behavior.
- Able to lift/carry up to 20 lbs frequently & 50 lb occasionally.