Caregiver - Memory Care
- Specific Schedule
- 2pm-10pm various Saturdays and Sundays including various holidays
- Temporary Part-Time
- Memory Care
- USD $11.00/Hr.
- USD $12.25/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a Certified Caregiver for part-time work in our Memory Care unit. This position is weekends on the afternoon/evening shift: 2pm to 10pm.
- To assist in the provision of resident care by performing non-licensed nursing/caregiver duties under the direction and supervision of a designated licensed nurse or the Memory Care Program Manager or Health Services Administrator following established policies and procedures.
What Our Employees Say:
"Friendship village Tempe is by far the best of the best facility that I have worked in. I've worked as an LNA for approximately 8 years. My experience is that Friendship Village Tempe provides a safe and clean and fun atmosphere for the residents.There's lots of activities for the residents as well as the employees. Lots of incentives encourages both residents and employees to give their best. Friendship Village is a wonderful place to work." — Current Employee posted on Glassdoor
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 18 years of age or older
- 3 months experience (experience can be in a training/volunteer setting, education can substitute experience).
- Must be Caregiver certified in Supervisory, Personal and Directed Care levels by an instructor licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Maintain CPR certification and First Aid training specific to adults.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- May be exposed to blood/body fluids, which may contain HIV and/or HBV; must be able to transport residents via wheelchair, pushing up to 150 pounds.
- Able to transfer, lift/position a resident up to 125 pounds.
- Able to stoop, bend, stretch, squat, stand, walk up to 90% of the work day.
- May be subjected to offensive odors/combative behavior.
- Able to lift/carry up to 20 pounds frequently and 50 pounds occasionally.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer part-time employees a benefits package including:
- 403B Retirement Plan – Employer Match (must work 20 hours/wk)
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Educational Grant Program
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Wellness Program and Gym On-site
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Emergency Loan Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Sick Time
- Trip Reduction Program
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Military Time Off
Keywords: assisted living, assisted living facility, certified caregiver, certified nursing assistant, caregiver, senior care, retirement community, elder care, long-term care, memory care, alzheimer's care