Caregiver - Memory Care PRN/On-call
- Specific Schedule
- 10pm-6am, Friday and Saturday, including some weekends and holidays as needed.
- PRN/On Call
- Memory Care
- USD $11.00/Hr.
- USD $13.50/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a PRN/On-call ("As Needed") Certified Caregiver for work in our Memory Care unit. This position is for the overnight shift: 10:00pm to 6am.
To assist in the provision of resident care by performing non-licensed nursing/caregiver duties under the direction and supervision of a designated licensed nurse or the Memory Care Program Manager following established policies and procedures.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- 18 years of age or older.
- 3 months experience (experience can be in a training/volunteer setting, education can substitute experience).
- Must be Caregiver certified in Supervisory, Personal and Directed Care levels by an instructor licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Maintain CPR certification and First Aid training specific to adults.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- May be exposed to blood/body fluids, which may contain HIV and/or HBV.
- Must be able to transport residents via wheelchair, pushing up to 150 pounds.
- Able to transfer, lift/position a resident up to 125 pounds.
- Able to stoop, bend, stretch, squat, stand, walk up to 90% of the work day.
- May be subjected to offensive odors/combative behavior.
- Able to lift/carry up to 20 pounds frequently and 50 pounds occasionally.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer On-call/PRN employees a benefits package including:
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off
- Employee Awards Programs
Keywords: assisted living, assisted living facility, certified caregiver, certified nursing assistant, caregiver, senior care, retirement community, elder care, long-term care, memory care, alzheimer's care