- Dining Services
- Specific Schedule
- Monday-Sunday 4:15pm-7:30pm including weekends and holidays as needed
- Regular Part-Time
- Village Center
- USD $10.50/Hr.
- USD $13.00/Hr.
- Provides high quality, friendly service to residents and guests of FVT at scheduled meals, special events in Buffet, and Assisted Living dining areas.
- Maintain the dining and food service areas in a neat, clean, safe and sanitary manner.
- Deliver meals to residents homes and ensure all orders are correct.
- Take drink orders, sit down menu orders, clean and reset tables in a timely manner.
- Support and participate in common teamwork.
- Interact with residents, guests and co-workers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Completing of side work or any extra duties that may arise.
- Fully embrace a culture of hospitality.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or GED is preferred.
- Customer service and food service experience is preferred.
- Must have or obtain a Maricopa County Food Handlers Card within 30 days of hire date.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be able to operate efficiently in a fast pace environment, maintain a neat and clean area and appearance.
- Must be able to stand or walk for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and stretch frequently throughout the day.
- Moderate to heavy physical effort needed infrequently.
- Manual dexterity for preparing food.
- Ability to use standard industrial kitchen appliances.
- May be exposed to extreme temperatures (freezers and stoves-range burners) for short periods of time.
- May be exposed to industrial cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds independently.
- Requires visual and hearing acuity.