- Dining Services
- Specific Schedule
- Monday- Sundays 2pm-8pm and Holidays
- PRN/On Call
- Village Center
- USD $13.00/Hr.
- USD $14.56/Hr.
Friendship Village Tempe is seeking a Bartender for PRN/On-Call ("As Needed"). This is for work within our sports bars.
Please Note: We are a strict no-tipping community.
- Provide full service in "Del Fuego Sports" and "Embers Lounge" and coordinate all dining related functions in that venue to ensure the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Build strong relationships with all team members and residents, establishing trust and confidence.
- Prepare cocktails for residents and guest.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Account for all sales using POS ( Point of Sale) System.
- Adhere to all state liquor laws.
- Maintain a safe work environment for all residents, guest and staff.
Education & Experience
- 21 years or older
- At least 6 months of related experience and/or training - required.
- Must have a basic understanding of drink recipes and mixology.
- Obtain Maricopa County Food Handler Course and Test certification within 30 days of hire.
- Follow directives.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one to customers, clients and other employees.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Walk, sit, stoop, climb, kneel, crouch, crawl, or balance.
- Frequently lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point.
At Friendship Village Tempe, we truly value our employees. We offer On-call/PRN employees a benefits package including:
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Discounts
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Employee Events
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Military Time Off
- Employee Awards Programs