- Dining Services
- Specific Schedule
- MON-SAT 3PM-8PM 2-4 DAYS PER WEEK, SUNDAY 10AM-4PM
- Regular Part-Time
- Village Center
- USD $13.00/Hr.
- USD $15.00/Hr.
- Provide full service in The Embers and coordinate all dining related functions in that venue to ensure highest lever of customer service at all times.
- Build strong relationships with all team members and residents, establishing trust and confidence.
- Prepare cocktails for residents and guests.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Account for all sales using POS (Point Of Sale) System.
- Adhere to all state liquor laws.
- Maintain a safe work environment for themselves and other staff and residents.
Education & Experience
- 21 years or older, at least 6 months of related experience and/or training.
- Must have a basic understanding of drink recipes and mixology.
- Obtain Maricopa County Food Handler Course and Test certification within 30 days of hire.
- Follow directives.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one to customers, clients and other employees.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Walk, sit, stoop, climb, kneel, crouch, crawl, or balance.
- Frequently lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point.